There are any number of freshwater fishing options that require special licences to provide permission to access and fish.

Options available:

Designated Waters licence

Please read the following information and click the link below to apply for your Designated Licence Endorsement.

Controlled fishery licences

A Controlled Fishery Licence allows designated waters anglers to book or enter a ballot for certain river beats during a specified period.

Non-resident licences

If you’re a visitor from overseas, you must buy a Non-Resident Licence (NRL).